Cricket Travelling Ltd. and its corporate affiliates, subsidiaries, and divisions as may change from time to time (collectively, “We”, “Us”, and “Our”) with respect to the website top10antivirussoft.bluebird.team (the “Website”), and to all the digital and interactive services provided by the Website (together, the “Services”).
This Policy applies regardless of the device used to access the Services (e.g., personal computer, mobile device, consumer electronics device, or any other technology or software known today or developed in the future).
For the purpose of data protection laws applicable from time to time to you in the location that you provide your information (“Applicable Law”), We will be a ‘data controller’ (or such equivalent or replacement terminology as appropriate) for the information you provide through the Services. There may be other controllers as well (e.g., advertisers), and we encourage you to consult their privacy policies to learn more about their privacy practices.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information in multiple ways, including when you provide information directly to us, and when we passively collect information from you, such as from your browser or device.
1.1. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE DIRECTLY TO US
We may collect information from you during your use of or access to the Services, such as when you:
- • Search for a product;
- • Make a purchase or place an order;
- • Fill in forms;
- • Subscribe to a service or request certain features (e.g., newsletters, updates, and other services);
- • Communicate with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise;
You do not have a statutory or contractual obligation to provide us with your information; however, if you do not provide us with your information, we may not be able to provide you with the Services you have requested or you may be limited in your use of our Services (e.g., if you do not provide us with your email address, we will not be able to send you newsletters).
1.2. INFORMATION THAT IS PASSIVELY OR AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED
1.2.1. Device/Usage Information
We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices or tablets) you use to access the Services. As described further below, we may collect and analyze information such as (a) IP addresses, geolocation information, unique device identifiers, IMEI and TCP/IP address, and other information about your computer or device(s), browser types, browser language, operating system, mobile device carrier information, the state or country from which you accessed the Services; and (b) information related to the ways in which you interact with the Services, such as: referring and exit web pages and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages and content (such as advertisements) viewed and the order of those pages, statistical information about the use of the Services, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time you used the Services, the frequency of your use of the Services, error logs, and other similar information. As described further below, we may use third-party analytics providers and technologies, including cookies and similar tools, to assist in collecting this information.
1.2.2. Cookies and Other Electronic Technologies
We and our service providers may also collect data about your use of the Services through the use of Internet server logs, cookies and/or tracking pixels. A web server log is a file where website activity is stored to distinguish you from other users of our website. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer when you visit a website, that enables us to: (i) recognize your computer; (ii) store your preferences and settings; (iii) understand the web pages of the Services you have visited; (iv), enhance your user experience by delivering content specific to your interests; (v) perform searches and analytics; and (vi) assist with security administrative functions. Tracking pixels (sometimes referred to as web beacons or clear GIFs) are tiny electronic tags with a unique identifier embedded in websites, online ads and/or email, and that are designed to provide usage information like ad impressions or clicks, measure popularity of the Services and associated advertising, and to access user cookies. As we adopt additional technologies, we may also gather additional information through other methods.
We and our service providers use the following cookies:
- • Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website.
- • Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- • Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- • Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties.
- • For the purposes for which you provided it;
- • The provision to you with information, online content and dealing with your requests and enquiries;
- • To provide the features, services and products available through the Services;
- • To send you information about your relationship or transactions with us, account alerts, or other communications, such as newsletters to which you have subscribed;
- • To notify you about new features, changes and/or offerings of the Services, including, but not limited to, updates, discounts, events, shows news about our Services, products, and/or special offers;
- • To contact you with information, surveys, or advertising that we believe may be of interest to you;
- • To process and respond to your inquiries or to request your feedback;
- • For internal research and reporting;
- • To analyze and improve the content and features of the Services or develop new Services;
- • To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others;
- • To enforce the legal terms that govern your use of the Services;
- • To keep our website safe and secure;
- • To use IP addresses to identify the location of users, to block disruptive use, to establish the number of visits from different countries and to determine the jurisdiction in which you are accessing the Services;
- • To administer and troubleshoot the Services.
- • Consent. We may disclose your information to any third parties based on your consent to do so.
- • Service Providers. We may provide access to or share your information with select third parties who perform services on our behalf and for any other legitimate business purpose. These third parties may provide a variety of services to us, including without limitation, marketing, advertising, market research, customer support, data storage, analysis and processing, and legal services.
- • Business Partners. We may provide your information to individuals and companies with whom we have business relationships to provide you with special coupons, discounts, or promotions, or to offer products and services to you for purchase. We encourage these partners to adopt and post privacy policies. However, the use of your Information by such parties is governed by the privacy policies of such parties and is not subject to our control.
All cookies will expire after one months.
Please note that by blocking any or all cookies, you may not have access to certain features or offerings of the Services.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your information for the following purposes:
We may aggregate and/or de-identify information collected through the Services. We may use de-identified and/or aggregated data for any purpose, including without limitation for research and marketing purposes, and may also share such data with any third parties, including advertisers, promotional partners, sponsors and/or others.
3. WHEN WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose and/or share your information under the following circumstances:
4. YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
Individuals in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and many other jurisdictions have certain legal rights to obtain confirmation of whether we hold personal data about them, to access personal data we hold about them, and to obtain its correction, update, amendment, or deletion in appropriate circumstances. You may also have rights to object to our handling of your personal data, restrict our processing of your personal data, and to withdraw any consent you have provided. To exercise these rights, please contact us as described below with the nature of your request. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information. While we strongly encourage you to first raise any questions or concerns about your personal data with us, you also have a right to contact the relevant supervisory authority.
We have implemented administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and/or alteration of your information. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the information that we collect and store. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, and although we will do our best to protect your information, we cannot and do not guarantee that the measures we take will prevent every unauthorized attempt to access, use, or disclose your information since despite our efforts, as no Internet and/or other electronic transmissions can be completely secure and any transmission is at your own risk.
6. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
7. THIRD PARTY LINKS AND SERVICES
8. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
9. QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS POLICY